Ember – 2-Piece Hardside Luggage Set
Lightweight and durable 2-piece hardcase luggage set. Easy to maneuver the Swiss Mobilty Ember Collection luggage features a telescopic trolley handle that locks in two separate positions and 8 spinner wheels for precise control and smooth, quiet rolling. The reinforced corners contribute to their style in addition to protecting their hard shell. The inside of Ember luggage has a dividing panel and tightening straps that help keep your clothes and personal belongings securely in place when on the move. Whether you are travelling for long periods or for short stays, these well thought out hardside luggage are ready for adventure!
2-Piece Harcase Luggage Set
Lightweight and resistant acrylic and polycarbonate ABS/PC Hardshell
Telescopic trolley handle, lockable in 2 positions
Handle on top
28” model has an extra handle on the side and rigid feet to protect shell from shock
Zipper-release expansion system (20% more packing space)
Ring zipper to use with a padlock. (Padlock not included)
double spinner wheels (8 wheels)
Signature lined interior with dividing panel, practical pockets and tightening straps
Dimensions : 9" (L) x 21.5" (H) x 14.25" (W)
12.25" (L) x 30" (H) x 20.75" (W)
|Dimensions:||12.25" (L) x 30" (H) x 20.75" (W)|
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within North-America.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return any undamaged merchandise free for the first 30 days for a prompt refund.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the item is returned from within the US or Canada free for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days, you’ll still have an additional 30 days (60 days in total) to return the item in its original packaging but a fee of $6.95 per item returned will be deducted from the refund.
- You have been provided a pre-paid UPS label to return the item(s) to us.
- Securely pack your new, unused merchandise with original tags attached and affix the UPS label to the original packaging.
- Any UPS drop off location will accept your return once the prepaid return label has been attached to the return shipment.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for the credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s).
- Your refund will cover the price of the item(s) including taxes, but original shipping charges or applicable return fees are not refundable.
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together, or are turning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-844-832-2555 or email@example.com, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.